- INSTANTLY REPAIR OBJECTS: Butyl tape has a self-sealing adhesive to stick the tape to the surface without the use of a liquid or a solvent. The high adhesive of this type of tape not only sticks to your surface but stays in place; You can seal any rip, tear, or open seam on any surface with this sealant butyl tape.
- EXTREME WEATHER RESISTANT: The butyl sealant tape comes with an aluminum foil backing that is both heat resistant and waterproof and can withstand extreme weather conditions. This extreme weather tape can be used between -40°C to +80°C, high and low-temperature resistance, good environmental adaptability and is also resistant to many common corrosives, such as oil, grease, stains, and chemicals.
- CORROSION RESISTANT & WIDE PERFORMANCE: Our Butyl rubber sealing tape is tough, prevents corrosion and is ideal for high-risk areas where things can corrode, like pipes; this repair tape can be used in many ways, including roof cracks, leaks in window sills, water seepage, repair home leaks, RVs & campers, sealing seams, HVAC systems, vehicles, PVC & plumbing pipes, awnings, gutters, metal, wood, glass, plastic and many more!
- EASY INSTALLATION: Unlike other tapes, this aluminum tape has a strong viscosity persistence, long service life, and good sealing effect. Before attaching the tape, just keep the target surface clean, dry, and oil-free. Peel off the protective film and then apply this sealant tape to the surface and keep leaks out of the way.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: We provide lifetime, cooperative customer support to our purchasers. In case of any malfunction, we are committed to fixing your issue within 24 hours. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the repair tape!
top of page